Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I just can't stop!

I'm addicted to these Taintor-tude cards! They are full of sass and fire, just like me! Here are 2 more I made last night after the girls went to bed. Now I just need to start sending these out to people so they don't collect dust in my card box!


Handle on Life
Cardstock:So Saffron, Taken with Teal, Petals & Paisley DSP,
Accessories: Cuttlebug Houndstooth, SU! orange grosgrain


Dancing Nuggets
Cardstock:
Soft Sky, Bordering Blue, Ruby Red, non-su DP
Accessories: Cuttlebug polka-dot, non-SU! yellow polka-dot ribbon

7 comments:

Unknown said...

these are darling! Love the second one - too true :)

Unknown said...

These are super cute! Great phrases!

(-: Heidi

Patty said...

I love these! Especially the first one!

Diana Fisher said...

Very cute!!! Love these cards!

Julia Aston said...

Great images and fun 'sassy' sentiments!! love your card designs on both!

3GenerationScrappers said...

LOL...love them both! Great cards for such a FUN challenge!

Unknown said...

Well my goodness, Kristin! You have been very busy with this challenge! Good for you! :)