Saturday, February 27, 2010

Mojo hoo?

I think I like owls.  Everytime I see a new item on the market with an owl I just think 'how cute!'  I just got this new set from TPC Studio called Whimsical Birds.  I loved this owl and had to get the set.  (it also didn't hurt that it was 1/2 off!) 
This card is for this week's Mojo Monday.  I inked the stamp with Pretty in Pink, Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turqoise and Regal Rose markers and cut it out.  I shimmered it up with Art Accents Pink Princess glitter - isn't it cute!!!!!  I stamped the branch with Close to Cocoa marker on Creamy Caramel paper and made flowers and leaves with the Cricut.  The circle and the scallop backgound is also made with the Cricut (I'm LOVING my new Design Studio).  Swiss dot Cuttlebug folder on the right side of the Whisper White paper and stamped 'adorable' - cause he is!!

1 comment:

mudmaven said...

I love owls too! This is adorable and I absolutely love that ribbon! ~chris