Sunday, February 21, 2010

Oops I did it again!

I apparently, somehow deleted all our drives on the computers...again.  I have no idea how I do this, but it's not my first run at it.  Thank goodness my husband is computer literate.  It's fixed and I'm here to post my creations!  This is for the Mojo Monday 126 from last monday.  nothing like waiting until the last minute!  I used my NEW Verve stamp set I won 2 weeks ago from my Love card.  I am so excited for this set, it has the best phrases for mom's.  I plan on creating something for my mon's new house with this set.

Live with Purpose

I like how this card turned out, but I would have eliminated the top and bottom scallops, it didn't really go with the style of this card, but I didn't have anything else.

Cardstock: Whisper White, Soft Sky, Chocolate Chip
Inks: Chocolate Chip, Soft Sky
Stamp Sets: Verve Because of You, SU! Simple Stripes
Accessories:  Marcella embellishment flowers, soft sky double stitched ribbon, Cutllebug embossing folder

No comments: