Saturday, February 13, 2010

Makin' Mojo

I have to admit, this week's Mojo Monday sketch was a head scratcher for me, but I really love how it turned out!  I must remember: it's always good to try new things, you just might surprize yourself.  Thanks Maria!
On my bargin shopping bonanza, I purchased a Spellbinders Nestabilities tag die set, but while creating that part of this card, realized I need the nesting die to go with it.  That is the only part I would change on this card, a Chocolate Chip border around the Soft Sky on the tag. 
I orginally made a different circle but opted with a larger one with my favorite stamp from the Garden Silhouettes stamp set.  This cherry blossom stamp is so versatile, usually I use markers and hand color the rubber for a colorful image like this one, but this time opted for an actual silhouette image instead.  Then spiced it up a bit with Liquid Applique and rhinetones.  Hopefully I won't have to use this one and can list it on my Esty account instead.



Silhouette Sympathy
All items Stampin' Up! unless noted
Card Stock:  Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel, Soft Sky
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel, Soft Sky
Stamp Sets: Garden Silhouettes, Canvas, Filigree, Warm Words (I think)
Accessories: Nestablities tag die, Cricut Accents, non-su! satin ribbon, Liquid Applique, non-su! rhinestones, sponge daubers

No comments: