Friday, February 19, 2010

Recycled to me!

So my cousin had a computer meltdown a couple of months ago.  She took her laptop in was told it was a lost cause.  So she bought a new and improved one.  Now to the north-end of the country...I re-organized my craft area, and didn't really have any room for the ancient computer I had.  I have been contimplating whether to get a lap top or just a flat screen monitor.
So my brilliant mom, heard Kathy's tale and asked what she was going to do with the old laptop.  Mom dumpster-dived it for me (not really) and sent it to my super computer fixer brother Mark.  Fixed in 1 day, he sent it to me just in time for my birthday on Monday!  WOW!!  So now I have a fun new toy to play with!!! I can't wait to do the Cricut design software on this!!!   

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it

Anonymous said...

You have to express more your opinion to attract more readers, because just a video or plain text without any personal approach is not that valuable. But it is just form my point of view