Sunday, February 21, 2010

Perky Pom-poms

I love pom-pm trim!  When I saw the Tuesday Trigger photo at Moxie Fab, I was inspired!  I have it all over in Lily's room and when Elizabeth grows up a bit, I'll probably put it all over her room too.  The lamp is too cute for a bright little girls room, and here's my take on it:

Party Animal

I bought this stamp set for $1, I just couldn't resist this chick!  It's got this sassy little look on it's face, like 'Yea, it's my birthday...wha'd you get me?'
Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White
Inks:  Basic Black, SU! markers: Real Red, Summer Sun, Pumpkin Pie
Stamp Set:  I haven't a clue!!!
Accessories:  Pom-pom trim, non-su yellow polka-dot grosgrain ribbon, Blender pen, Crystal Effects, Cuttlebug Swiss dot, corner rounder


EDIT:  WOW!!!! I'm doing the Party Animal dance!!!  I was a Trigger Target for this card at Moxie Fab this week!!!!  Have I told you how much I love creating lately....

6 comments:

Helen F. said...

Oh how cute is this Party Chick? Love the pom poms too, Kristin :o) Great card!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Kristin! What a cutie-pie approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

Laura Davis said...

Oh my this is simply adorable!
Laura

JulieHRR said...

SHUT UP!!! This is PERFECTION!!!

Vicki Bray said...

Very cute card! Pom Pom's are way to cute!

Anonymous said...

Love this Oh so cute, card!!!