Saturday, February 6, 2010

Camera down...

I would have posted these things sooner, but the camera was down for 2 days. So here it goes! I created this one based on the SSSC54 sketch challenge over at 'The Sweetest Thing'. I love her blog! She does amazing work! I wasn't able to post this there in time, but wanted to show off my work ;). This also goes with the SCS Thursday Limited Supply challenge LSC258, I've Been Framed. It's not exactly a frame, but it's a decor item. This is made to hang on the wall or it could sit in an easel, and I think it will go in my kitchen. I love the colors and the quote. Sweet and simple!


Love Many Things
Cardstock: So Saffron, Close to Cocoa, Soft Sky, Whisper White
Inks: Chocolate Chip, SU! markers: So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie, Close to Cocoa, Certainly Celery
Stamp Sets: Garden Silhouettes, Sage Advice
Accessories: Cuttlebug embossing folder, SU! scallop edge punch, Cricut Accents cartridge, white gel pen, non-su! oragne grosgrain ribbon, 6" square wood board.

2 comments:

Jociel said...

Very nice!!

Michelle Quinno said...

Wow, that color combo is gorgeous! Love what you did with it!