Sunday, February 28, 2010

Hoppin' Happy!

I participated in at blog hop over at No Time to Stamp, it's a great site that is not only a blog but also a retail shop.  Sharon over there creates beautiful cards that have a french vintage feel and completes them off with GORGEOUS silk and various ribbons.  I found her blog a few weeks back and decided to get some of her silk and velvet ribbons this week.  I placed my order and played in her blog hop, which is if you didn't  know, a hop thru blogs of the designers of on the particular site.  Each makes a card based on the hop's theme.  When you visit their site, you post a comment (if you'd like) and you're entered into the prize giveaway.  For each post you make, a new entry. 
The reason I'm informing you of how this works, is that I won!  Sharon is giving me this Stamp Simply Webster’s Avenue Postcards from Paris Kit!  (are you jelous yet?)  I have been coveting her ribbons and had to break down to buy some, now I have even more to create with! 
Here's all this kit contains (and is for sale at her blog store)
  • 1 pad Webster’s Pages Petite Papers (6×6) - Postcards from Paris/Sweet as Cherry Pie - 36 double sided sheets (some shown)
  • 1 CD type package of 18 Journaling Cards by Webster’s Pages
  • 4 packages of Kaiser Pearls - Blush, Bliss, Champagne, Chocolate
  • 3 yds 1.5″ Striped Grosgrain Ribbon - Burgundy/ivory
  • 3 yds 3/8″ Striped Grosgrain Ribbon - Brown/ivory
  • 6 yds 5/8″ Twill - 3 yds each Brown and Ivory
  • 4 yds 1.25″ Crochet Lace - 2 yds each Brown and Pink
  • 1 yd 3/4″ Velvet Ribbon - Brown
  • 2 yds Velvet Zig Zag Ribbon - Raspberry
  • 6 yds 1.25″ Silk Ribbon - 2 yds each Taupe, Pink, Moss
Since I am a paper and ribbon hoarder, she is enabling my addiction...THANK YOU!!!!

1 comment:

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

My pleasure! Glad you are excited about your new goodies! They will be in Monday's mail! Thanks much for hopping along in the Stamp Simply Ribbon Store Blog Hop this week!!!