Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Oh...I dared!

This is another bargin shopping result!  I choose the colors for this card from last weeks Play Date Cafe Color Challenge PDCC15.  So the bargins are:
  1. The stamp set: 15+ images for $1 - that's right one dollar (I am the bargin hunting queen)!  I've seen cards made with this bird image awhile back and always loved it, so I snatched it up when I saw it. 
  2. The ribbon: $1 for 4 yards.  Pretty good deal and I've been noticing tons of cards with BIG bows on them.  I thought for a buck, I'd give it a try.
  3. The designer paper: a 24 page pack of Making Memories paper.  Not my favorite prints (again refer to Rob's motto) but workable for me.
So like I said, I dared...and it's FABULOUS!!!

Cardstock: Wild Wasabi, Chocolate Chip, Ballet Blue, MM DP
Inks: Versamark, More Mustard, Wild Wasabi, Ballet Blue
Stamp Set: (I'll find the package and edit this post - check back)
Accessories: satin ribbon, gold brads, gold EP, H2O pen, blender pen

2 comments:

Hearts Turned said...

Beautiful card, Kristin! So glad you could play along with us at The Cafe' this week!

Anonymous said...

Hi thr, thanx a lot folr htis attticle -- This was what I was looking for.