Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Back to therapy

We went out of town this weekend to my hometown of Perrysburg Ohio. It was a fun trip! We stayed at the French Quarter (fun Holidome) that my children loved. Reminised high school theatre and caught up with my freshman english student teacher Deb Drew and European BFF Anne Sluhan over Pomegranete Martinis (yum!). Had a pool party with dear friend Carrie Faber and her family, and visited Anne's amazing aunt and son Maryanne Sluhan & Jon Sluhan. All in all a fun filled weekend!
Now that I'm back home, I can continue my creative therapy! I had originally created this card for the Play Cafe color challenge, but realized that I forgot a color. My mind isn't back from it's trip, better luck next week!

Cherry on Top
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Orchid Oppulence, Basic Black, Rose Red, Whisper White, Rose Red DSP
Stamp Set: Goody-Goody Gumdrops
Inks: Basic Black, SU! markers, Pumpkin Pie, Orchid Oppulence, Rose Red
Accessories: non-su black polka-dot ribbon, scallop punch, 1 3/8 & 1 1/4 circle punches, black eyelets, Crystal effects, white gel pen, Cuttlebug Swirl

No comments: