Wednesday, February 10, 2010

HOLY'N TOLEDO!!!!

In the words of my Grandpa Ben...HOLY'N TOLEDO!!! (how convient it was for him when we moved there) I WON ON MOJO MONDAY'S!!!! I am so shocked!! I wasn't even sure if I was going to submit my card, I didn't like it that much. Since free time hasn't been my friend, and I was unable to create another, I went ahead and submitted it and I WON!!! It just goes to show you that you are your own worst critic. Make sure you always get a second opinion before you scrap something. With this win, I have been given my choice of a Verve Stamp set!  I have been coveting many of the sets there, and decided on the 'Because of You' set since Mother's day is around the corner.  Make sure you check out their stamp collection, I love 'Up, Up and Away' too (it was a tough decision). This is the card that won, and here is the orginal post.

1 comment:

Rae said...

Congratulations on your win! That's big! Hope you celebrated. :)