Saturday, February 27, 2010

Wants vs needs

It's so hard to teach my daughter the difference between wants in needs.  It's a tough concept for a 5 year old to grasp, it's also hard for a 38 year old.  I have been introduced to the SRM stickers.  I want them.  Do I need them???  Yes.  I discovered this fact as I created this card for the Cardvarks Stuck on You challenge.  I only have stamp sentiments, no stickers.  I did happen to find a rub-on so I could at least do this challenge.  I need to order some of these fantastic stickers.  I've been drooling over some of the cards people have made with this great product, you can't even tell it's a sticker!!!!  Amazing!

2 comments:

mudmaven said...

This is totally gorgeous! Wants vs. needs is probably the hardest concept - to teach AND to practice! Take this from a veteran hoarder! ~chris

Amy C said...

Wants vs. needs is a concept I still need to grasp. I love this card and all the wonderful layers.