Sunday, February 14, 2010

Tainter-tude x3

This is my third post inspired by the Moxie Fab challenge Tainter-Tude.  I have to admit...I LOVE this challenge!  I have had so much fun making these cards!  Here are 3 more to add to my mix...

Punishment
Cardstock: Taken with Teal. Pumpkin Pie, Paisley & Polka-dots DSP, Perinnial Favorites DSP
Accessories: non-su! orange, white and teal buttons, non-su! orange polka-dot ribbon









Trippin'
CardStock: Taken with Teal, Barely Banana, Pumpkin Pie, Ruby Red, Ruby Red DP
Accessories: Turquoise grosgrain ribbon













Reject
Cardstock: Passion Pink, Pixie Pink, Basic Black
Ink: Passion Pink
Stamp Set: a retired su!background, I don't remember the name
Accessories: Black Sequins, rhinestones

5 comments:

Rae said...

I love all of your cards. Can't pick a fav, they all rock. Made me laugh out loud!

Cindy Major said...

Those cards are awesome! Very clever sentiments!

Cindy :)

Unknown said...

Hey Kristin! Man-oh-man but you've been busy--and inspired! I'm so glad! :)

jen said...

These all crack me up! Love the tripping boys!!! Congrats on being Moxie FAB!!!

Stef Perry said...

ROFL!! Congrats on winning the Moxie Fab challenge!!