Thursday, January 28, 2010

What? Me? Retro???

I am so loving this!!! These retro/vintage sassifies cards are too fun! Here are few more I made for the Moxie Fab challenge. I'm not going to put the supplies down, they're limited and mostly non-SU!. However, if you're interested, leave me a comment and I'll let you know what I used.

You have NO idea...
This defines my late 20's(sorry mom). I looked all innocent, but was the devil in disguise!


Fire Hazard


For Cristy
My girlfriend Cristy is the Volunteer Queen of Perrysburg. She is always roped into something, this is to remind her it's ok to say 'no' sometimes.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job on the Taintor-tude cards!

jen said...

These are great! I LOVE the first one- that saying is FUNNY!

Patty said...

These are so good! I love them!

rachaelwood said...

O>M>G!!! That first card is SO me! i love it! Great job on this challenge!

Unknown said...

Hey again, Kristin! I'm glad you're having such a good time with this challenge! :)