Saturday, February 27, 2010

LOVE this combo!

I love this color combo, for everything!  This color blue is all over my house and my dining room is painted entirely this color.  It's so fresh and clean, it makes me aaahhhhhh....
When I saw the Play Date Cafe #18 color challenge, I was so excited!  I had to create a card right away so here it is.  I used Soft Sky, (my stash is quickly dwindling) and played with my Cricut again with the cut panel of Whisper White.  I like how delicate it is.  The second panel is glossy paper run thru the Cuttlebug with the Swiss Dot folder.  I then rubbed it with a spone dauber with Soft Sky ink.  It made the dots pop!  I used my new embossing pad for my Nestablities and make the sentiment on glossy paper and used the die as a mask and inked the center part of the piece.  I'm loving this look!  I ran the edge of my Basic Black marker along the edge of the paper to make it stand out bit.  It's finished off with black grosgrain ribbon and 3 mini black buttons - too cute!

4 comments:

mudmaven said...

Another gorgeous creation! Ah as the stash dwindles, the panic rises! I know that feeling very well. Love all the great textures on this card. ~chris

Hanne said...

What a beautiful card! Love the panel!
Hanne

Deb Neerman said...

Fabulous card!

Julie Ranae said...

Lovely soft card...great use of the Play Date Cafe Challenge : )