Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Thick or Thin?

If you've been following for a while, you know I have been busy trying to loose weight.  Everyday is a struggle, I mean, if I was naturally thin, I wouldn't have to change my eating habits, would I?  I joined Jenny Craig in September and am now down 40 lbs...yea, only 40 more to go... and my girlfriend joined Nutrisystem 2 weeks later.  It's been a struggle for both of us these last 5 weeks, with the holidays and trying to get back on track.  We've been each other's supprt, so I thought this could be the perfect card for her...


Now, don't forget to enter in my giveaway!  The deets are HERE.
Thick and Thin
Cardstock: (Whisper White) SU!; (Soft Sky) SU! - retired

Patterned paper: (Rock Creek Gardens – The color of Memories) American Crafts
Stamps clear: (Family) Stampology; ( ) PTI
Ink…dye: (Soft Suede) SU!
Color media…markers: (yellow, green and brown) Copic; (Rose Red) SU!
Accent: (Diamonds, Pink) Stickles
Other: (tape measure)
Finished size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"

Instructions
1. Cut and fold card. Cut 2’ strip of patterned paper, adhere at bottom of card. Cut and adhere tape measure to card.
2. Stamp 2 women symbols. Stamp sentiment on separate cardstock, cut out and adhere to Soft Sky frame. Color in selected words. Attach with foam dots.
3. Ink cupcake stamp with markers and stamp. Cut out and embellish with Stickles. Attach with foam dot.

No comments: