Thursday, January 27, 2011

Mono Inspiration

This is the last color challenge I'm doing for the current Moxie Fab Color Inspiration for Card Makers.  It's the monochromatic challenge that rings true to my heart...as the mom of 2 small girls...  We have all things pink here in my house and my paper crafting stash is no different. 
This card was simple to whip out, and I have a friend that just had a baby girl who will be the recipient of my current creation!
 Here is a closeup of the buggy.  I misted the card with Vintage Pink mist and really loved the effect!

2 comments:

Kelly Massman said...

How gorgeous!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Kristin! Thanks for entering the Monochromatics Challenge in the Color Inspiration for Card Makers Week suite of six challenges in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)