Monday, January 10, 2011

My favorite colors...

Have I told you about my favorite color?  It is so fresh and wonderful.  I am lucky the paper industry has embraced my favorite color and it is now EVERYWHERE!!!  I'm talking about the most beautiful shade of blue.  Some call it Federal Blue.  SU! had Soft Sky a while back and now a darker hue of it called Baha Breeze.  PaperTrey Ink called it Aqua Mist.  I call it lovely...  This is why you see me use a lot of it.  Although, I am running out of my Soft Sky reserves...sob...and will have to use it more spareingly.  Anyway, when Our Creative Corner announced their challenge last week I was swooning to get the chance to make a lovely creation featuring this wonderful color, however, life got in the way of my crafting.  As did the pile of fabric, papers, stamps and exciting goodies that have been shipped in from my various publication wins! ...I don't mind that mess...  So here is what I would have made for their challenge last week.  They are having a DT call at the moment, did you know?  Have you gotten your creation in for them to consider?  Well, come and join me!

Lovely Thank You
Cardstock: (Baha Breeze) SU!; (white velum paper) SU!
Other paper: (Doily) Wilton
Stamps… clear: (Everyday Treats) PTI
Ink… pigment: (White craft) SU!
Embossing powder: (Winter White) SU!
Accent: (white buttons)
Fibers: (silver cord) SU!; burlap
Dies, embossing: (Mat stack 1) PTI ; (Swiss Dot) Cuttlebug

Don't foget to enter my drawing for $100 in free product!  Click on the link at the top!

No comments: