Saturday, January 15, 2011

Flashback

It's been a while since I've gone back in the archives.  It was fun to see how my style has evolved!  There is a great new challenge blog out there called Flashback Friday.  Instead of creating a card for this challenge,  you go back into your archives and pick one from a previous post on your blog!  This is a fun site for the time-challenged - just re-post! 

This week's challenge is for glitterific cards.  I used to use glitter on every creation, in one way or the other.  This one has lots of glitter, the problem is that it didn't photograph well...does glittler ever photograph well?...  I made this when I was pregnant with my youngest.  Here is the original post from May 2008.

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

2008?! I love it...the colors and all your details are simply wonderful!!!!

Thanks for joining us at Flashback Friday 7.0!!

Amy C said...

What a lovely card!! The colors are wonderful.

Thanks for joining us for Flashback Friday 7.0!!

Hugs,
Amy ♥
http://www.scrappingmommy.com

Ravengirl said...

Wow, this is quite pretty and colorful!