Monday, January 24, 2011

No school...

sick children and urgent care visits (3 in as many days) make Kristin a grumpy mommy.  'nuff said.

On to pretty things!  I made this first card earlier today, during the 40 minute non-existing nap my girls took.  I really like how it came out, so I think I'll submitt it to the Moxie Fab Gray is the New Black challenge that ends today.


This second card, I made over the weekend.  It's a fun card, and I used an old part of a card to whip it up in a few nimutes.  This also is for the challenge.

2 comments:

Jennifer Rzasa said...

I love the patterned paper and your ribbon treatment on the first card!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Kristin! Thanks for entering the Gray is the New Black challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)