Thursday, January 27, 2011

Neutral Inspiration

Here I am again, with another card inspired by the new Color Inspiration for Card Makers by Paper Crafts!  This one I have to say is one of my FAVORITE combinations.  Although, my Smoky sample didn't match the one Cath had up on Moxie Fab for this challenge, but I'm really ok with it.  I like her Smoky color much better.  This is for the Neutral Inspiration color group.

This card is a bit over kill...all the glitter...but I really like it.  Afterall, I am a glitter, girly-girl!




3 comments:

Amy said...

I think your card is GORGEOUS! I love the layered snowflakes and the giant pearl in the center! Your sentiment label is stunning! Just amazing card!!

Shauna K said...

Wow! this is beautiful!! the snowflakes are super pretty and the lace and distressing are fantastic!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Kristin! Thanks for entering the Neutrals Challenge in the Color Inspiration for Card Makers Week suite of six challenges in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)