Friday, January 21, 2011

Achoo...

Ahhh....Sinus infection, bronchitis, phlem.  What my days are made of, as of late.  I spend yesterday morning at urgent care and the rest of the day in bed.  A whole day lost.  At least I'm 90% done with my crafting spot re-furbishment, I just need a trip to IKEA for some shelves and storage pieces.  That will have to wait a day or two, the roads are pretty bad.

Now onto one of my exciting announcements today! ...the other one will be later today...  I have joined my first design team!!!  I am SO very excited to be a part of Our Creative Corner's team.  They have a whole new team and a whole new look.  I missed being able to create something for this weeks challenge...you know, illness...but will have something to contribute to next week's post!  If you haven't been there in a while, come check us out!
On a housekeeping note...I will be announcing the winner of my giveaway later this afternoon!  Sorry to keep you waiting...

2 comments:

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Congratulations, Kristin! We're so happy you have joined our team and are looking forward to designing along side you!

Wendy J. said...

A BIG welcome, Kristin, to the OCC DT! We're happy to have you aboard and look forward to working with you!