Friday, January 21, 2011

It's So Pretty

Have you checked out this weeks' Moxie Fab Trigger Tuesday?

Oh, it's luscious...I love brown and grey together.  It's so chic and classic at the same time.  Like this dress ...the 3rd one in the photo montage...from my secret obsession show, The Fashion Show on Bravo.  The back is even prettier, but they don't show it on the website.  Anyway, I digress...
When I saw the inspiration photo I knew I had put the kleenex aside and get craftin!  I used the color palette for my inspiration on both, but the first one is more of a direct interpretation of the photo.

This was my first...and favorite of the two...creation this afternoon.  I really like the grey on the suede, very pretty! And now the second, and least successful creation
I don't think I like the the addition of the Sahara Sand to this card.  I may have to rework it later.

11 comments:

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Great cards, Kristin!

(I totally watch the Fashion Show too!)

Rae said...

I like them both. They are both lovely.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Kristin! What pretty approaches to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

Rosemary said...

beautiful cards! really, really like the 2nd one alot!!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful cards, Congratulations!

Valerie said...

These are gorgeous Kristin - I'm especially swooning over that first card. Brilliant takes on the Trigger - congrats on your win!!

Kelly Massman said...

Oh, how pretty and congrats!

Ziggyeor said...

Beautiful Cards I love the ribbon.

Ziggyeor said...

Beautiful Cards I love the ribbon.

Bethany said...

How elegant!! Its perfect.

irene moira said...

pretty cards! love the flowers and ribbon in the 1st card!! :)