Friday, January 21, 2011

It's Gray...

Not just the weather here in Ohio, but my new favorite color!  I have been busy creating for the Moxie Fab Gray is the New Black challenge.  Here is my first creation, Ivory and Gray, fun and shabby.  I finally broke down and purchased the Hodpodge Hardware through SU!, and boy am I glad I did!  You will be seeing more of these gorgeous items I'm sure in later creations.

Shabby Thanks
Cardstock: Going Grey, Basic Grey (SU!)
Stamp sets:  French Script & Houndstooth (SU!); Daffodil Delight (sentiment - PTI)
Ink:  Going Grey, Basic Grey (SU!)
Ribbon:  Offray lace
Accessories:  Dress form (Hambly rub-on); Hodpodge Hardware (SU!); ivory buttons

2 comments:

Kelly Massman said...

How pretty! I love that lace addition!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Kristin! Thanks for entering the Gray is the New Black challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)