Thursday, January 27, 2011

Metallic Inspiration

Have you picked up a copy of the new Paper Crafts Color Inspiration for Card Makers yet?  I have a few of my own creations gracing the pages of this special new edition!  Cath at Moxie Fab is hosting a few challenges based on some of the color combos featured in this magazine.  This is the first one I decided to tackle.
Pinkin,i Satin Wedding White and Metallic Gold.  I had a real hard time with this one when I was doing the call, but for some reason, it came pretty easy to me today.  My only problem was that my sewing maching is on the fritz...sob... and I had to add the ribbon to cover the holes left by my possesed Pfaff.  I can't give it too much grief, it is almost as old as I am!  Anyway, here's what I came up with;
I used Ranger Pearl Silver EP on the doily to give it the same shimmery look as the paper.  I love it!

Thanks for joining me today!!!  Don't forget, this Saturday is my first team post over at Our Creative Corner, come and join us!

2 comments:

Justine said...

This is very elegant and beautiful

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Kristin! Thanks for entering the Metallics Challenge in the Color Inspiration for Card Makers Week suite of six challenges in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)