Friday, January 14, 2011

Phelm...

...that's how it's spelled, right?....I think my entire body is filled with the goopy stuff.  I've been very fuzzy for 3 days now, and now have some good pharmacuticals to make me better.  I did spend the day in bed and my dear sweet hubby brought me Chicken Noodle Soup from Bob Evans...the best for curing what ails you...  I'm just waiting for them both to kick in.

Here is a little something I submitted to Paper Crafts Magazine for their last call.  This was for their Girlfriend Gifts and creative use of a die categories.  These are the Hot Air Balloon dies from PTI.  I thought it was pretty ingenius!

Book Page Earrings
Other paper: (Antique book paper) MFR

Accent: (black pearls) Michaels
Dies: (Hot Air balloon die) PTI
Other: (earing and 2’ head Pins) Jewelry Essentials by Horizon; (rounded needle nose pliers) SU!
Finished size: 2 ½” long

Instructions
1. Die cut 24 small hot air balloons. Score and fold each one in half.
2. Assemble 12 balloons together side by side so all folds are stacked one upon the other. Adhere the ends together to form a 3D shape. Repeat resulting in 2 forms.
3. Slide a black pearl on 2’ head pin, then slide on the 3D shape, follow with pearl. Using pliers, create a loop at the top. Attach to earring form.

No comments: