Thursday, January 27, 2011

Bold inspiration

Here is another card I created for the current challenges going on at Moxie Fab.  Have you been playing along too?  This card is for the Bold and Bright Color Inspiration challenge
I have to admit that this is a challenging combo for me.  I had so many different ideas, but nothing seemed very good.  I really don't like either one I made... This first creation is a re-make from another card I made from the original call. 


This second one I thought I'd make my own patterned paper with some pink Zing embossing powder I received from my Royalty win.  The effect on Pumpkin Pie paper is a bit eye crossing....

1 comment:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Kristin! Thanks for entering the Bright & Bold challenge in the Color Inspiration for Card Makers Week suite of six challenges in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)