Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Sneak Peek Shaker

 Hi all!

Don't you all just love a sneak peek?  Kind of like the previews of movies...it's just a little taste of what is yet to come and it gets you excited.  I hope this card will do that for you...AND it's now featured on the Altenew site...EEEKKK!!!

This is a sneak peek for Altenew's October Monthly Series, Dynamic Duo - Snowy Delight.  It's so adorable, and I love anything snow related.  This bundle will be release mid-October, so keep your eyes peeled for it...OR better yet, sign up for the subscription so you won't miss out on it!  They always sell out fast.

These snowmen and the coordinating stencil for the background are wonderful for any winter-themed project.  I also used Altenew's Create a Wreath die set to make the window for my scene.

I have to thank the Shop Our Stash challenge post for inspiring this layout.  Shakers are not really something I do often, but I love how they come out.  I should really do them more often....  I am also entering this into the Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge - Snow Globe....it's snow and its round, perhaps it will count?


Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have a colorful day!

3 comments:

dj said...

Those snow men are just adorable!! And that stitched background works perfect for the snow scape. Way to go shopping your stash!! So glad you joined the fun and played along with us over at Shopping Our Stash. Deb Horst, DT #SOS505

SmilynStef said...

Clear sequins are the perfect falling snow ... so glad you joined us at Shopping Our Stash for our Shake It Up Challenge.

lauren bergold said...

What a perfectly charming and adorable shaker card, I love the sweet snow people and the snowscape you've built for them to inhabit. Thanks for SHOPPING YOUR STASH with us this fortnight!