Saturday, September 9, 2023

Favorite Flavor - TIC TAC TOE DESIGNERS CHOICE!

Hi all!

Is there one flavor you love?  Like...you would eat ANYTHING if it was that flavor?  I will have anything that is lemon flavored.  Drinks, cookies, pasta, fish, candy, veggies, chocolate...its a thing, I promise!  I even have some minimal amounts of lemons in my décor, just here and there, nothing over the top...yet.



This card is for the Tic Tac Toe challenge this week, and I chose the diagonal combo of ink blending, die cuts and leaves.  

When I saw this set and the rest of Altenew's Lemonade Party collection, I knew I HAD to have it!  Lemonade is my FAVORITE drink of all time, so it was fitting.  The ink blending on this is simple, only the leaves and the lemons have it on it, but I used 4 colors on those lemons and 3 on the leaves.  I'm a bit obsessive...

After I completed the blending, I added little dots to the lemons with an alcohol ink marker.  I love that detail!

The background was stamped on navy blue card stock and then splattered with some white acrylic paint.  Now looking at it in the picture, I'm not sure I like the sentiment on the white paper...oh well!

That's it for today, have a colorful week!

Now I'm craving lemon chocolate...........

2 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Kristin, this is fantastic! I LOve lemons in every way and sure wish I could grow them - here in Michigan? I don't think so!
The bright yellow of your lemons looks great on the navy - and so does the sentiment strip!
=]

Jeanie Stark said...

Beautiful ink blending! Love your color combo! THanks for playing along with the TIc Tac TOe Challenge!