Thursday, September 21, 2023

Horizontal Oriental Flowers

 Hi all!

Today has been my slowest day in about 10 weeks!  I spent the day taking care of some things for my BFF's dad's estate, altered my daughter's homecoming dress, visited with my parents and re-organized half of my stamp sets...oh and made a card!


This card is for a new-to-me challenge blog I found called Papercraft Crew Challenges.  They seem to have been around for a while?  I'm glad I found their challenge, as the sketch inspired me to pull out an old stencil I have collecting dust!

The stencil is Altenew's Sphere Stencil.  Works pretty well for this challenge eh?  

I used Limestone ink for the stencil and added a die cut stamped flower from Altenew's Cupped Flowers set.  I like the combo of coral, red and gray together.  Unexpected and it gives me an Orient vibe.  I do struggle with this particular stamp set, not sure why?  It's super cute!


I finished the card off with some splatter and the stamped sentiment.

That's it for today!  Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a day filled with color!

2 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Kristin, this is really lovely - you had me at grey leaves!
=]

Trina P. said...

Beautiful. Always love florals with grey leaves. Fab take on the sketch.