Sunday, September 24, 2023

Olaf is my FAVORITE!!! - CLEAN AND SIMPLE TOP 3!

 Hi all!

We're all in touch with our inner Disney obsession on some level, right?  Most of us have kids, so we've seen more Disney movies than we care to admit, but if you're anything like my family of girls, we are well versed in ALL THINGS Disney related.  My ALL TIME favorite Disney character is Olaf from Frozen.  He's optimistic, funny, charming, sensitive, and the most joyful personality ever created from Disney!  Everyone should be like Olaf...

 

With that being said, this week on Inkspirational, they are asking for a CAS card inspired by a movie...I chose a character.  This little snowman isn't Olaf, but he looks pudgy and cheerful none the less!  AND since it's a CAS card, I decided to work in the Simply Clean and Simple challenge of using a stencil as well!

This is another card using the soon to be released Altenew Delightful Duo:Snowy Delight, (October 17th), BUT I will attach a link as soon as I get it!  It's a great holiday or winter set with a layered stencil background maker, images to color in with markers and a sold separately die set to save your hands from fussy cutting.

I also used the Dotted Waves die to create the background, I think the waves look like mounds of snow?  I used a little bit of Arctic ink blended on the bottom corner, then accentuated the mounds with the coordinating Arctic alcohol marker.


The trees were created from the layered stencil background along with the snowflakes.  I added a few sequins for some sparkle and its done!

4 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Fabulous makes, today, Kristin! This debossing has my heart today, however - looks like Olaf has done a little bit of skiing to me! weeeeeeeee...
=]

Melanie Hungerford said...

That's darling! Love the way you highlighted the "mounds of snow" and added the sequins. Great card, thanks for joining us at Simply Clean and Simple!

Darlene said...

OMG what a cute scene and I love how you've accented the corner with ink! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Simply Clean & Simple challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

Pia S said...

I love the pierced background to make the snowy hills and the stamps are so cute. A fabulous winter design. Thanks for joining our challenge at Inkspirational.