Friday, September 29, 2023

EXCITING NEWS! - ALPHABET CHALLENGE TOP 3!

 Hi all!

I have been holding onto this news for a while, and I'm finally able to share it!  I am a new design team member at the CAS on Fridays blog!  I'm so excited to explore my CAS style.  It's not my 'go-to' design style, but I love how simple designs can really pop off a card!

This week our challenge is a CAS card for a wedding.  I LOVE weddings...I was a wedding and event designer and florist for over 15 years so it's kinda in my blood!

I kept this very CAS style using Altenew's Botanical Line Art stamp and stencil set from their Craft-Your-Life monthly series.  Its a great set for a CAS card!  The sentiment is from my overflow stash and was crated from Altenew's Essential Sentiment foil and die set.  I did some ink blending on the sentiment strip to make it match. 

I am a monochromatic wedding color type of girl myself, but can get behind a bold color selection like red or deep purple as well.  My own wedding was a combination of blush, coral, cream and white, so that inspired my color choice here. It's finished off with just a couple of enamel dots because even though it's CAS, I love a little splatter or bling to my creations!

Be sure to visit the other DT members blogs for more inspiration this round, and I'm looking forward to seeing what YOU create!

Have a colorful day!!




4 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

This is CAS design personified, Kristin! Congratulations!
=]

Nancy said...

Beautiful! I love the subtle colouring!

Deborah Wheeler said...

That card is so beautiful in it's simplicity Kristin! I love CAS designs and the shading is perfect. Thanks for joining our monochrome theme at Alphabet Challenge
Deborah DT

Ann Alexander said...

Beautiful card, welcome to the team!