Sunday, September 24, 2023

Little, quick CAS

 Hi all!

What is your personal style?  I love all thinks shimmer, glitzy and glamour!  My kids call me and our house decor, 'extra'....   CAS style is not what I personally gravitate when creating, BUT it is what I prefer when I look and admire what is done...does that make sense?  Maybe I just have the inability to edit and love seeing when someone else does?  Anyhoo...


I am working on my inner editor, so here is a card I made for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge this week.  Simple...kind of...

As I was cleaning up and pondering this sketch, I thought I'd try it before I finished up for the day.  I stamped the branches from Alex Siberia Designs Festive Poinsettia on a tiny 4x4 inch card.  Its my first ASD set and I'm loving it!!!  I'll post more of what I made with it soon...  


After stamping the branches, I stamped and heat embossed with red powder the sentiment....I've literally had this powder for about 18 years and have hardly ever used it! 

I thought it looked a little sad, so I added the gold watercolor splashes....see?  I'm am extra!  Not my favorite creation, but it is a one layer CAS?  Either way, thanks for stopping and have a colorful day!!

4 comments:

Jen Timko said...

I love hearing about your process on making this. The gold really does add a elegance and I love those branches. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Narelle Farrugia said...

So elegant! I love your clean, yet detailed, card for this weeks challenge. Thanks for joining us at FMS!

Cécile RIBON said...

Lovely CAS design! The bit of shimmering add so much elegance. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week.

Patti H. said...

I love the simplicity & those gorgeous colors together! Thanks for sharing!