Monday, October 2, 2023

Birthdays galore and a SNEAK PEEK! - AAA BIRTHDAY CARD CHALLENGE TOP 4!!

 Hi all!

I have several family birthdays this month, 2 of them on the same day!  I shared a card for my sweet teenager's birthday here from a previous challenge.  She is only 1 of the the important people in my life with a birthday within a 30 day period.


Today, I'm using the AAA Birthday Card challenge to inspire this next card.  Since I am an ex-preschool teacher, my students loved to ask me, 'what's your favorite color Mrs. 'Luan?' (its hard to pronounce double S's at that age😆).  I always said 'rainbow color because I love ALL the colors!", so that's what I did here!

This is a soon-to-be released stamp and die set from Altenew called Cut the Cake. It doesn't release until the middle of the month, but you can see some of the inspirations from it here.  


I used all the fun rainbow colors for this, and love how it came out!  The background is also a new embossing folder from Altenew called Stellar Cascade, but that one is being released on THURSDAY!!!  Stop back for a blog hop then...

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have a colorful day!!



3 comments:

Cardsbymaaike said...

FAbulous cake and card. love the rainbow layers. Thank you for playing at the AAA Birthday Card Challenges

Chandhini said...

The textured background is so striking. Love the choice of colors.

Helen said...

Love the cake with the layers of sentiments and that background is great too.

Thanks for joining us at the AAA Birthday Challenge.

Helen x
DT