Friday, October 27, 2023

SUP Dawg?

 SUP dawg?

Welcome back to Paperfiori!  Today is another start to the fabulous CAS on Friday's challenge!  The next 2 weeks, the theme will be ANIMALS.

Admittedly, I have very few animal stamps.  Bugs?  Flowers? Geometric? Sentiments?  I've got those for days...but animals?  Limited supply.  No idea where I even got this set?  It's a type of spaniel...and I have 2...I had to use it. It's also a good stamp to use some alcohol markers...I'm still a newbie with them...practice makes perfect!

I was a teenager when this 'greeting' was introduced...think I may have just dated myself...  Snoop Dog may be who brought it into 'fashion'?  Or maybe Suds Mackenzie?  Not sure...I'm obviously an 80's kid.  This dog, although properly dressed, has some sass hiding under that bow tie so I totally had to use that saying!

I die cut the 'sup' out of my card front, and added a piece of red cardstock behind it.  Then finished it off with a few grungy splatters, and it's done!

That's it for me here, be sure to visit the other DT members for more inspiration. Hoping to see your creation linked up, who knows, you may have a winner!  Have a colorful day!

LATER DAWG!!

1 comment: