Monday, October 16, 2023

Attempting to hold onto the last bit of summer... FRESHLY MADE SKETCHES PRINCESS!

 Hi all!

Super quick creation here...


I wanted to work on a challenge today, so I chose the Freshly Made Sketches challenge.  I actually had an entirely different plan, but when I openend up my scrap bin...it took a 180 degree turn!


I was actually going for a fall card, but saw these lemons I made a while back, and realized I had to use them!  It is my last grasp to hold on to the loveliness of summer.

I used a really old embossing folder inked with Sunray Fresh Dye ink and finished it with a sentiment strip from my bin as well.


Now I really need to finish these fall cards....

Thanks for stopping by, have a colorful day!

4 comments:

Amy O said...

What a lovely ray of sunshine! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Mitchell said...

I love the colorful lemons. They are a bit of sunshine as we approach fall. And such lovely texture too. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Cécile RIBON said...

Impossible to resist some more summer vibes! A bit of sunshine is alwaus welcome Thanks for this delightful take on thsi week's FMS challenge.

I Card Everyone said...

Did I find a fellow houndstooth fan? SO fun, Kristin! Love your bright yellow lemons!
=]