Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Trigger Tuesday Triumph!

I am LOVING the Trigger Tuesday inspiration photo!  Cath at Moxie Fab  picked a great one, I love the colors, the candy, the cake, the shoes, all of it!  This is the first card I made inspired by this photo, I made 4.  The crystal and bead border to reflect the rock candy in the photo, delicious!  It reminds me of 7th grade, when we used to race to the little country candy store after school, buy our treats, then race back to the bus before it left us behind.  I've also decided to enter this in the Olympics of Stamping challenge at Moxie Fab as well, since it's mostly stamped as well!

Rock Candy Birthday
all items are SU! unless stated otherwise
Cardstock: Blue Bayou, Pink Pirouette, Barely Banana, non-su white pearl metallic shimmer paper
Ink: Barely banana, Pink Pirouette, Stayzon black.
Stamp Set: Blooming with Happiness, Short and Sweet
Accessories: non su! beads and rhinestones, Dazzling Diamonds, retired yellow glitter, pink and ivory grosgrain, blue velvet (retired)

4 comments:

cnelson said...

so cute! love all the bead work!

Vicki Bray said...

Love the bling! Very pretty card! I would take that cake any day for my birthday!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Kristin! What a sweet approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks for playing along! :)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey again, Kristin! Thanks also for entering the Olympics of Stamping challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)