Monday, March 15, 2010

Oops! I'm late!

Well, not in the 'traditional' sense of the word.  It's been a crazy weekend, Lily started off sick, then me, then the baby, now Rob, mostly low-grade fevers and head colds, but enough to make us unproductive this weekend.  I really didn't get any major creating done this weekend, so I'll show you what I created for the PaperCrafting Magazine call for this fall.  We'll see if they get approved.  Halloween is my favorite holiday - tied with Christmas.  It's the one time of the year I can get dressed up, act like a fool and no one thinks any less of me.  My creation is for that wonderous Holiday.  Isn't it spooky?  

 Catstooth Kitty
Card Stock:  Basic Black
Inks: Craft Basic Black
Stamp set:  Houndstooth
Accessories: green buttons, orange heart button, sewing, black sequins, rhinestones

No comments: