Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Grandma blessings

Hi ladies!
I may be on the beach right now, as I'm not sure when this is going to be posted - remember I planned ahead!  This card is for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge at PaperCrafts Planet and the Just us Girls Color Challenge
Simon Says Stamps is a local (central Ohio) company that sells only on the internet.  They have tons of great products and great prices, and they are very generous!  They donated gifts to every participant at the Hilliard Stamp Camp 2010 in May!  How great is that? 
The SSS Challenge was a sketch and the JUG challenge (love it!) was to use light blue, yellow green and brown.  Since I'm on vacation, I'n not going to go into the details.  If you're interested, let me know and I'll post it as soon as I get home.

2 comments:

AKiteFlier said...

Beautiful card - the pearls are a lovely accent. Beautiful ribbon, too. Thanks so much for supporting Just Us Girls by participating in our challenges. We appreciate your playing along. Hope to see you again on Saturday.

Lisa Kind said...

I love this! You really used the colors very well in this beauty! And that velvet ribbon is fabulous! Enjoy your vacation (sigh!)! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!