Monday, March 15, 2010

Feeling Fuzzy...

So, now I have the ear pounding cold that Rob and the girls gave me. Ahh...the joys of parenthood. I've been trying for a few days to get down to my crafting area to create something for Moxie Fab's Tuesday Trigger. I love the chairs in the inspiration photo. They remind me of visiting my grandmother's house during the rainy season. I would spend the rainy days reading in a chair similar to these, except hers were a rusty orange velour (teehee).  Feeling the way I do, my creating mojo is surpressed by decongestants.  Here is what I came up with.

Lovely
I wanted to creat a simple yet 'french' inspired card, but this one got away from me.  It's much busier than I wanted it to be.
Stamp set:  I'll have to look that up for you...
Cardstock:  SU! Always Artichoke, Whisper White and Certainly Celery, old book paper
Inks:  SU! Always Artichoke, Certainly Celery, Old Olive, Craft White
Accessories:  white and green buttons, Kaiser pearls, SU! Pretties pearl, MS border punch, white embossing powder


French Congratulations
This is a much simpler card than the previous one.  I did however want to use the book paper to pay homage to Grandma, but couldn't get it to look right here.
Stamp Set:  see above
Cardstock:  SU! Old Olive
Inks:  SU Old Olive, Craft White
Accessories:  Kaiser green and white pearls, white embossing powder

No comments: