Monday, March 8, 2010

Fall Thanks

This is my least favorite card I made tonight.  Again, this is for the Moxie Fab Olympics of Stamping.  I used the Autumn Leaves stamp set and stamped it on more of that old book paper with Close to Cocoa.  I then used my aqua painter to add color to the leaves.  The copper leaf I found in my accessories drawer (who knows how long I've had it) and I liked the shine it added to the leaves.  I stamped the 'thanks' sentiment from teh Autumn Leaves set with StayzOn.  The Shakespeare sentament is from Sage Advice - by far my favorite verbage stamp set!  I added a cold embossed herringbone panel along the bottom for some added texture.  I didn't stamp it because I wanted it to be a subtle addition to the card.  The fabulous twill tape is May Arts and I shredded the edges up a bit.  I also added copper cording to the buttons to carry over the copper.

1 comment:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Kristin! Thanks once again for entering the Olympics of Stamping challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)