Sunday, March 21, 2010

It's GRAPHIC...shield your eyes!

Have you ever made one of those creations when you're not really sure how you feel about it?  This is one of those.  The image is intense, a bit disturbing and hard to look at.  Kind of like a train wreak...it's grusome, but you just can't look away.  I received these FABULOUS Hambly Studio rub-ons from my win on Moxie Fab's Tainter-Tude challenge.  First, the images are amazing, and second, if all rub-ons were made of this quality, I would be a rub-on queen!  Fantastic quality, great imagery, easy to use - get some - NOW.  I decided to use these for the new challenge at Moxie Fab, Diggin on Doilies and Lace.
Anyhoo - the doilies were fun and bright, very graphic, and not very doily-ish (I see doilies as soft, white and vintage - these are not that).  I thought I would combine them with some paper I picked up at Michael's for 15 cents, with a white and black image background.  I combined it with the teal doily set and the pink sewing rub-ons.  The combo is striking - I'm not sure if it's in a good way.  It still kind of disturbs me.

1 comment:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Kristin! Thanks again for entering the Diggin' on Doilies and Lace challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)