Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Thank you doily

Hi ya'll!

I'm super excited!  My TEENAGE daughter just agreed to come and get crafty with me!  You know teenagers...they like video games....boys....talking on the phone....boys....makeup....boys.  She loves to come in the studio and paint occasionally, but paper craft?  Never.  It's a treat!  I'll post our creations later today.

In the mean time, while she is finishing her phone chat with the girls, I thought I'd quickly post this.  This layout was inspired by Freshly Made Sketch #390.  I love the banner strips at the bottom.  Right up my alley.  I also just enrolled in the Simon Says Stamp monthly card club and the adorable tags from the kit HAVE to be used.  I'm excited about the kit club, It will help re-introduce me into the swing of what is relevant in the paper crafting world!....I'm also a sucker for Simon Says Stamp, they're good peeps!.....  I'll use them more in the next few days for sure.  Until then, I'm also adding this to the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, Anything Goes.
I'll be saving this card for my pseudo mom, I grew up next to her and she's fabulous!  She owns an embroidery company and is quite the crafter herself!


Does anyone have a suggestion for a photo editing program or site?  I have a new photo box for taking pictures, but they are turning out blue...

Supplies:
Paper: (from my old stash); Hambly Screen Prints
Embellies: fabric doily; Carta Bella Frames and Tags Botanical Garden; buttons; corsage pins; ruler washi tape


4 comments:

Karren said...

Gorgeous card with so many wonderful details that all work together. I hope your crafting session with your daughter went well! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Jo Nevill said...

Gorgeous ! Love your crocheted doily !

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

Jo x

Judy Rozema said...

Fabulous card with such perfect embellishments! The doily is a favorite! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week for my sketch!

Elevate IGF said...



This is the genuine key to weight the executives since it works the two sides of the condition to drive a progressively compelling health improvement plan and weight the board way of life. https://lifenutraketorev.com/