Monday, May 20, 2019

Shopping My flower stash!


Grab Our Badge!
So... I was able to make 2 cards today!  How very exciting...  I found a new challenge....at least new to me.... the Shopping Our Stash challenge.  You must use ONLY things you already have.  Nothing new.  I LOVE this idea, as it helps me to use up all the old stuff in my cabinets.  
I decided to use some old Stampin' Up colors, Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink and Regal Rose.  Now, they may still be around,but since I've been out of the loop for 3 years, and I've had all 3 colors for more than 3 years, its very possible they have been retired!  I'll do some research next week to update all my colors.  I've also used PTI's Gran's Flowers and Fancy Flourishes stamp sets.  Not sure they will be sticking around either....  Either way, I do like how it turned out!  Again...still working out the photos in my new space, so please excuse the photo quality!






Supplies:
Ink: Stampin' Up! Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Pink Pirouette
Papers: Stampin Up Whisper White, Regal Rose, Crumb Cake
Stamps: PTI Gran's Flowers, Fancy Flourishes
Dies: PTI scallop dies 1, Round tag
Embellies: Pink seam binding ribbon, brown button

No comments: