Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Color cheers

I have to just say... I LOVE MY NEW ART STUDIO!!!  I'm so incredibly lucky to have this space.  it just makes my heart happy.  This is a photo my hubby took on Saturday as I was getting ready for a painting class I was hosting.  Isn't it dreamy??  I love the floor...I love the lighting...I love the haint blue ceiling...I love EVERYTHING!  Sorry to brag, but it's just been wonderful being able to be creative again!

Speaking of being creative, I decided to participate in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday blog challenge and the Shopping Our Stash - Get Your Drink On challenge.  I had actually planned on doing the SSS one from last week, but realized this morning I had missed it....it is Wednesday after all....  No worries!  I LOVE color and drinks so these are right up my alley.  I didn't have any recent Doodlebug designs sticker sheets....I did find one from 2003....so I used a layered sticker like the ones some of the SSS Design Team used.  I am trying to use up my old supplies before I update my stashes, so I pulled out some patterned papers by Lilybee Design from about 5 years ago.  I thought the patterned paper looked like a picnic blanket and I loved the colors!  I added the sentiment from Paper Smooches Birthday Sampler since it went with the cocktail so perfectly.  I'm still working on my photo skills so please forgive the photo quality!

Supplies:
Paper: LilyBee Designs, PTI Hawaiian Shores
Stamps: PTI Fruit Fusion Strawberry; Paper Smooches Birthday Sampler
Ink: Stampin Up  Soft Sky and Basic Black
Embellies: Sticker (no idea); blue and greet buttons; red and white bakers twine; pink seam binding ribbon


3 comments:

Donna said...

Cheers!
Your bevvie looks delicious and I love the design paper banners!
Thanks for getting your drink on with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!!

Dotty Jo said...

So pretty! Jo x

Chana Malkah said...

Great card and fabulous creative space! Thanks for sharing all with us at Shopping Our Stash!
Hugz,
Chana, DT