Monday, May 20, 2019

Gnome one else...




I absolutely LOVE this stamp set!  My beloved and I have and affinity for the adorable little creatures.  I decided to participate in the MFT sketch challenge, and I have to say, it was hard for me!  I wanted to do something different than everyone else, but the type of MFT stamps I own, didn't lend itself to this layout.  OR perhaps I'm just so out of practice that I couldn't think outside the box.  Either way, I'm glad I finished it and I'm eager to give it to Beloved.  It will make him smile and feel special.



I dug out this really old patterned paper, I couldn't even tell you who its by!  I liked it and thought it looked a kitchie, perfect for a gnome!  I used the MFT You Gnome Me stamp set and die set, along with the Adore and Love you die.  I think he looks perfectly squishy and happy!

Supplies:
Stamps: MFT you Gnome Me
Inks: Stampin Up Basic Black, Copic Markers
Papers: Stampin Up Whisper White, Real Red, Patterned paper
Embellies: various buttons, Stampin Up Silver cord

No comments: