Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Hello Lemonade

Hi y'all!

Another super quick one for you today....can you tell I'm REALLY enjoying my new studio???....  I have recently been introduced to the loveliness of PinkFresh stamps and dies.  So much variety, I had to pace myself when I made a purchase with them last week.  Just a little at a time....such discipline is hard....  I did however pick up a few things, like the FANTASTIC Classic Words Die Set....oh how I adore thee.....and the Sweet Lemonade stamp set with dies.  They are so stinkin' cute!  I was very excited to see the box on the kitchen counter when I got home from the holiday weekend, it arrived so fast!  I knew I had to use them on their challenge they have going on. 

Now, when you have an open ended challenge, I find those the hardest!  It took me a little while to get my craft for this challenge, but after I found some old patterned paper with the word 'lemonade' on it in the color story, it was easy to go from there.  I also have a TON of left over paper doilies so I added one of those to it too.  It's a sweet little card to send off to someone special.

Supplies:
Stamps: PinkFresh Sweet Lemonade
Ink: Stampin Up Regal Rose, Pirouette Pink, Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi, Certainly Celery, Basic Black
Dies: Classic Words Die Set, Sweet Lemonade
Paper: Vellum. Stampin Up Whisper White, retired patterned paper

1 comment:

Houses Built of Cards said...

Oh - love how your lemonade card even looks a little frosty! So fun! Thanks so much for playing along with the May Pinkfresh Studio Challenge!