Thursday, May 23, 2019

Rainbow Joy

Good morning peeps!

Just a quick post today.  I'm leaving for the holiday weekend for one of my besties wedding and I have much to do!
I have found a fun challenge blog called the Rainbow Card Challenge.  It's a monthly challenge blog where you use a specified color or inspiration photo as your guideline.  Easy peezy!


I do like the look of a monochromatic card and green is one of my favorite colors, so I had to join in.  I had this fabulous 'joy' embellie in my stash....actually I have a dozen of them.... and thought I would put it to use.  I think I will come back and make another one for my bestie's wedding.  Her colors are lavender and green, so I'll switch it up a bit.


5 comments:

Em Louise Fairley said...

Kristin, this is adorable. I love all the texture. Thanks for joining us at TRCC this month, and good luck!

Em, TRCC DT

Jacqueline said...

Wow this is gorgeous and perfect for our challenge at The Rainbow Card Challenge - thanks for sharing - Jacqueline xx

sue t. said...

Love this vintagey collagey green card!! I hope you will come back and join us next month! Thanks for playing along at The Rainbow Card Challenge!!

Mynn xx said...

I absolutely adore all the textures and layering on this card! Totally beautiful! Thanks for joining us at The Rainbow Card Challenge! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Fabulous collage style card, Kristin! I love green too, so this was a fun challenge month! Gotta love a versatile design that you can go to over and over and that is exactly what this is! Thanks for joining us at The Rainbow Card Challenge this month!