Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Glitter Shots

Hi y'all!

How was your holiday weekend?  I had a wonderful time down in South Carolina at a besties wedding.  She was stunning and they couldn't be more in love!  I loved every minute of it!

I'm back in the studio today....trying to recover from a FUN weekend....and was pleased to find my order from Paper Smooches arrived while I was gone!....I think the subject matter of this card, pretty much sums up my weekend....  I tried to use my old Heat and Stick powder from Stampin Up, but I didn't find that it worked as well as it used to?  Perhaps sitting in a hot storage unit for 5 years has taken it's toll.  It took quite a bit ....more than a bit....of trial and error to create what was supposed to be a very simple CAS(E) Sketch Challenge project.  I also used the color from the inspiration photo from Just Us Girls blog.  I used to do their challenges back in the day and I'm super pleased to see them still around 5 years later!

I got a new photo box for taking photos, and I'm still tweaking the process!  These photos are a little over exposed...


1 comment:

Nancy said...

First, you nailed the sketch over at CASE this Sketch...I predict a winner. Next, I am in love with your design and all the sparkle too! So happy you joined us at Just Us Girls this week!