Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Hey FOXY



Good morning peeps!

Hope you are all staying dry, it's been raining here for the entire month....I thought APRIL showers brought May flowers....and we don't even have the worst of it! 


Any how, I had to FINALLY use this adorable set from My Favorite Things.  I picked it up years ago and until now, haven't had a crafting space to use it.  The fox and the squirrel are so stinkin' cute!  my youngest made a birthday card for one of her friends using the fox and I had to try it out after that.  I tried to find it on the MFT store site, but couldn't so it must be retired?  Too bad...I guess that's what happens when you're away from the paper crafting world for 5 years!

I decided to use the Late May MFT Color Challenge  for this.  Not traditional fox colors, but I love it!  I'm also adding it to the Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge since I know they carry the Carta Bella papers, although the one I used is from 2013.

Supplies:
Paper: Stampin Up Going Grey and Very Vanilla; Follow your Heart Be Happy; Carta Bella Cool Summer
Inks: Stampin Up Basic Grey
Stamps: MFT Cute Critters
Dies: MFT Cute Critters
Embellies: buttons; Tattered Angels Glitter Mist Granite

No comments: